Viceroy Penthouse A Los Cabos
Nothing says luxurious living like a penthouse overlooking the ocean in beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this incredible $4 million penthouse in the esteemed Viceroy Hotel & Resort in Los Cabos, Mexico. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
This divine penthouse boasts a spacious 3,163 square foot floor plan with all the dazzling architecture of The Viceroy luxury resort. From rooftop garden to private pool to entertainment rooms, this is the place that inspires realization and celebration. Take in unobstructed views of the ocean from floor to ceiling windows and set your mind to vacation mode.
Imagine life right at the edge of the horizon, where the Sea of Cortez meets miles of sandy beaches and architecture unlike any you’ve ever seen, making every day a cinematic adventure.
For multi-families or groups of friends, there’s no better place to live luxuriously than this 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom masterpiece.
- 5 bedroom
- 5 ½ bath
- Built in 2017
- Sleeps 9
- Fully furnished
- 3,163 A/C sq. ft.
- Panoramic Ocean view
- Marble flooring
- Heated private rooftop swimming pool
- Nespresso coffee machine with capsules
- Smart home with a state-of-the-art Control4 tablet
- Full kitchen with wine fridge
- Miele Kitchen appliances
- Samsung sound system
- Floor to ceiling panoramic windows
- Automated sheers and blackout curtains
- Outdoor bar and lounge area
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- 7 passenger SUV in the garage for investor use
The Viceroy Los Cabos Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes from the San Jose airport in Baja California Sur, and a short walk to old town San Jose. The hotel and residences are suspended over mirrors of the seawater. Seen from the sky, Viceroy becomes a harmonic archipelago, a set of small white islets perfectly assimilated into the seascape the architect has procured. The group spearheading Viceroy has concerned itself with providing optimum quality in infrastructure and services. Because of this elegant living experience, along with the best of all materials and resources, Viceroy is simply the best choice for luxury living in Los Cabos.
- Located at Viceroy Hotel, an award-winning architectural space
- Gated community with 24-hour security
- Beach Club
- Fitness Center access for Residence Owner and 2 Guests
- Movie Theater
- Game Room
- Main Pool / Family Pool / Nidito Pool
- Resort Restaurants and Bars
- Kids Club
- Concierge services
- Walking distance to San Jose del Cabo town
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home Partnership Model
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family.
4 weeks per year = $454,000 capital contribution, $13,200 annual fees
6 weeks per year= $681,000 capital contribution, $19,800 annual fees
8 weeks per year = $908,000 capital contribution, $26,400 annual fees
Cost Per Night: Only $471 (annual fees /nights of use)
This penthouse rents for $2,000 per night so you save $1,600 per night, or $11,000 per week when you become a partner
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about Viceroy Residences Los Cabos before the shares are spoken for.