Villa Nonna St. John, USVI
Unspoiled beauty, 15 sun-drenched beaches, exotic forests, open-air bars, and heavenly cuisine. Come experience true escape at one of the most tranquil islands in the world.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this spectacular $5 million vacation home in the tropical paradise of St. John. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it yourself.
One of the most exceptional offerings in Peter Bay Estates, Villa Nonna sits nestled beyond the gates of St John’s premier North Shore community. Upon entering, a hand-crafted mahogany staircase leads you into the sprawling great room featuring sweeping views of numerous cays, intimate harbors and the daily fleet of small craft navigating the world-class sailing waters between the US and British Virgin Islands.
The villa’s layout and design are thoughtful to frame these views from every window throughout the home’s ample public interior spaces and five well-appointed bedroom suites. The interior design details relate charm and tranquility, while also playing well against the villa’s notable grandeur. Villa Nonna’s outdoor area is the perfect stage for entertaining, relaxing, or contemplating a stroll down the private deeded access to the sugary white sand of Peter Bay beach located just a few minutes down the road.
Each of the four suites has ocean views, and its own private balcony or terrace. The pool area is sheltered by a stone wall and enhanced by lush gardens and a convenient wet bar. Inside, French doors, high ceilings and an open floor plan make the most of the ocean views. This is truly a spectacular home, and we know you’ll enjoy every minute.
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 1/2 bathrooms
- 3,400 interior square feet
- 3,800 exterior square feet
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite television, DVD players, stereo system, Wi-Fi
- Bar in Great Room with wine cooler
- Washing machine/dryer
- Exercise room, pool table
- Ocean view
- Pool with built-in heated soaking tub (no jets), poolside wet bar
- Terrace, alfresco dining, gas grill, outdoor lounge area
- Parking in a bricked driveway/courtyard
The Story Behind Villa Nonna
Owner, of Villa Nonna, Paul Aniboli says Lifestyle Asset Group “is a dream come true.” He chose the Lifestyle Asset Group business model to cash out 85% of the property with new partners and he gets to keep 15% of his prized property.
Aniboli knows the real estate business well. He founded Long Island, New York-based RAMCO Development in 1999. Aniboli is known for successfully developing and building several large residential projects on Long Island including the historical Gatsby-era mansion, Arnold Manor.
“Lifestyle Asset Group’s partnership offerings for a multi-million-dollar luxury home which works perfectly for St. John. My wife Barbara and I visited every Caribbean island before settling on St. John. We love that the island is a US territory, uses American dollars and is easy to get to from the east coast. Having multiple investors is a smart idea for buyers who only spend a limited amount of time here. For me as the seller, it’s easier to find a small group of individual investors to buy a five million-plus property than just one buyer.” Villa Nonna has it all for the sophisticated investor who covets a luxury property at a price that makes sense.
-Owner, Villa Nonna, Paul and Barbara Aniboli
The smallest of the three US Virgin Islands, St. John is your very own “American Caribbean.” An easy-to-get-to vacation hideaway with emerald mountains, soft white coral sand beaches, and world-class boating, fishing, and snorkeling. Two-thirds of the island is the incredible Virgin Islands National Park including 5,600 acres of off-shore marine areas. St. John beckons you to stay, play, and live here.
Peter Bay is the remote north shore of St. John totally surrounded by national park and is the perfect place to snorkel the live and colorful coral reefs. Peter Bay is peaceful and very private part of the island with easy access to the culture and fine dining.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home Partnership Model
- An LLC has been created to acquire the property
- The LLC is releasing 52 equity shares where one share = one week of use annually
- The reservation protocol is a fixed-week usage model
- Each week is assigned an investment value and percentage of equity
- Annual shared costs are prorated based on your equity
- Maintenance-free ownership and concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined 8-year exit strategy
- Participate in any appreciation when the property is sold
Villa Nonna is offering a fixed-week reservation model so you and your family can plan your vacations each year.
- To raise the capital and acquire the home with no debt, the LLC is assigning investment values to each week of the year
- Partners can pick the exact week(s) they want to enjoy Villa Nonna each year and the percentage of equity they want in the property
- All weeks do not have to be sold to close. Up to 8 weeks of the year can go unsold, which will likely be August and September
- All partners can reserve any unsold weeks as free space available usage, which is additive to the weeks that they invested in
- When the home is sold in 8 years, investors will first get their original capital contribution returned, plus their share of any appreciation based on their equity
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about the property on St. John before the shares are spoken for.