Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to join with just 5 other families to own and enjoy this $4.8m, 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath, 3,400 sq. ft. home with panoramic views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own 1/6th of the property debt-free and enjoy up to 8 weeks of use per year in this fabulous vacation home, all at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sensible Investment
- Shares are $864,000 for up to 8 weeks of annual use
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the home, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option to get rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 6 years
- Participate in any upside when the home is sold
“This colorful town along the Gulf of Mexico was a location for the 1998 movie The Truman Show. Seaside—one of the country’s first New Urbanism communities—is filled with candy-color cottages.”
– Architectural Digest
(Designated Seaside as the prettiest town in Florida)
A View and Location Like No Other
This majestic Seaside residence gives you 360 degree, unobstructed 4th floor views of year-round sunrises and sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico. The property is newly constructed to the highest standards, and includes a three-bedroom main home with bunk area, a one-bedroom carriage home and a private semi-indoor swimming pool with fireplace leading to an outdoor seating area. The interior of the home is defined by a sophisticated coastal style and features exquisite finishes throughout such as 12’ ceilings, Carrera marble counters and accents, wire-brushed hardwood floors, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, designer lighting and much more.
The location is just steps from the beach and the town center of Seaside, a beloved community designed to be a pedestrian paradise with everything needed within walking or cycling distance. Seaside often tops national beach surveys in media outlets such as The Travel Channel, Time Magazine and Travel + Leisure Magazine.
- 3,400 sq. ft.
- 4 bedroom, 5.5 bath
- Sleeps 10
- Private semi-indoor pool with fireplace and outdoor shower
- Decks on 3rd floor and 4th floor viewing tower
- Carriage House with queen bedroom, bathroom, living room, and kitchen
- Parking available for 5 cars
- Across the street from private beach access
- Steps away from town center
Scenes From Seaside, Florida
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted for better access
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, the Seaside property will be sold at its highest value in six years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution, and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 6 year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$6,073,531 property value
5% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$6,432,459 property value
6% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$6,808,892 property value
“I like this concept a lot … I think it’s smart, safe and I can’t use a second home more than 45 days a year anyways! I like not having to do ANYTHING at the house (other than send in my grocery list) and I’m really pleased how things are working out with the reservations calendar and availability on our property.”
-Bill M, Maryland
There’s much more to explore!
If you and your family love vacationing at exclusive properties in coveted destinations, request more information today to learn about this affordable and sound investment.