Santa Monica California
Our First West Coast Property is Here!
A Luxurious Modern Bungalow in the Heart of L.A.’s Premier Beach Scene
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this exquisite $3.9 million modern bungalow just steps from the Pacific Ocean and two blocks from the Santa Monica Pier.
This beautiful and spacious bungalow is nestled on a quiet tree-lined, pedestrian-only walkway, yet is steps to the beach and less than a 5-minute walk to the 3rd Street Promenade for endless retail therapy or Main Street for primo beach town restaurants, cafes and pubs. You cannot get a better location than this!
Highlights include white oak wood floors, Carrara tile, quartz countertops, top of the line appliances & vaulted ceilings. Great for entertaining, the large living room is surrounded by period double-hung windows that drench the house with sunlight. A formal dining room great for any soirée or large family gathering. The kitchen family room combo features an exposed trestle ceiling, a cozy fireplace and a spectacular kitchen with tons of counter space. The back patio has been lushly landscaped and is anchored by a fire pit, great for hanging out and dining alfresco on all those great sunny SoCal days. The second floor boasts a 600 square-foot entertainment and reading room with ocean views.
Savor the cool ocean breeze flowing through this award-winning renovated home. Kick back in front of the fire, spend a soothing day by the waves, or ride a bike or scooter along the strand for miles and miles.
- 3 bedroom plus a spacious sunroom which serves as an extra bedroom
- 3 full bath
- 2,500 sq. ft
- Entertainment room with ocean views
- White oak wood floors
- Carrara tile
- Quartz countertops
- Top of the line appliances
- Vaulted ceilings
- Cozy fireplace
- Spectacular kitchen
- Lushly landscaped back patio with fire pit
- Permanent parking space 150 feet from home
Santa Monica contains the best of the California coast, on the west side of Los Angeles, a diverse business economy and an unequaled quality of life for visitors and residents that provides for an ideal atmosphere for taking advantage of the famous California lifestyle
Santa Monica is 8.3 square miles of businesses and homes, beautiful beaches, luxury hotels, delectable restaurants and some of the finest shopping in Southern California. It is a stimulating atmosphere for living and vacationing
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. The LLC is releasing 48 units where each unit represents a 2.08% equity interest in the property and is equivalent to one week of use per year.
$88,000 One-time Capital Contribution per unit/week
$3,600 per unit/week in annual fees*
- 4 weeks per year: $352,000 capital contribution, $14,400 annual fees,
- 6 weeks per year: $528,000 capital contribution, $21,600 annual fees
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Santa Monica, California before the shares are spoken for.