Our First West Coast Property is Here!
A Luxurious Modern Bungalow in the Heart of L.A.’s Premier Beach Scene
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this exquisite $3.9 million modern bungalow just steps from the Pacific Ocean and two blocks from the Santa Monica Pier.
Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own and enjoy this fabulous vacation home debt-free with a select group of investors at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sensible Investment
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the home, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option to get rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the home is sold
48 Weekly Shares Are Available
- Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family
- Each one week share is a capital contribution of $88,000 with $3,600 in annual fees
Location, Location, Location!
This beautiful and spacious bungalow is nestled on a quiet tree-lined, pedestrian-only walkway, yet is steps to the beach and less than a 5 minute walk to the 3rd Street Promenade for endless retail therapy or Main Street for primo beach town restaurants, cafes and pubs. You cannot get a better location than this!
Highlights include white oak wood floors, Carrara tile, quartz counter tops, top of the line appliances & vaulted ceilings. Great for entertaining, the large living room is surrounded by period double-hung windows that drench the house with sunlight. A formal dining room great for any soirée or large family gathering. The kitchen family room combo features an exposed trestle ceiling, a cozy fireplace and a spectacular kitchen with tons of counter space. The back patio has been lushly landscaped and is anchored by a fire pit, great for hanging out and dining alfresco on all those great sunny SoCal days. The second floor boasts a 600 square-foot entertainment and reading room with ocean views.
Savor the cool ocean breeze flowing through this award-winning renovated home. Kick back in front of the fire, spend a soothing day by the waves, or ride a bike or scooter along the strand for miles and miles.
- Sleeps 8
- 2,500 sq. ft
- 3 bedrooms 3 full baths
- Entertainment room with ocean views
- White oak wood floors
- Carrara tile
- Quartz counter tops
- Top of the line appliances
- Vaulted ceilings
- Cozy fireplace
- Spectacular kitchen
- Lushly landscaped back patio with fire pit
- Permanent parking space 150 feet from home
Photos of Santa Monica
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted for better access
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
A Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, the Santa Monica property will be sold at its highest value in eight years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution, and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 8 year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$4,934,744 property value
5% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$5,226,373 property value
6% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$5,532,225 property value
“The property has such a great energy and light – so close to the beach. The walk path to the home is like a private garden welcoming all who enter. The interior is impeccable, beautiful, light and airy. Just lovely. Can’t recommend it enough!”
There’s much more to explore!
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about the “Magic Blue House” in Santa Monica before the shares are spoken for.