Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this $ 6.9 million one-of-a-kind estate in Rancho Santa Fe. Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own and enjoy this sensational vacation home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sound Investment
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option to get rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level that is best for you
- 8.33% equity interest = 4 weeks/year, one-time investment of $640,000
- 12.48% equity interest = 6 weeks/year, one-time investment of $960,000
- 16.64% equity interest = 8 weeks/year, one-time investment of $1,280,000
Hacienda Del Corazon
This is one of the most iconic architectural compounds ever constructed in Rancho Santa Fe. Styled to feel fresh yet reminiscent, this classic Spanish Colonial home mixes materials sourced directly from Mainland Mexico and modern systems to create a sanctuary for effortless living.
The estate features an 1800 sq. ft. original saloon with commercial bar and stage, true indoor-outdoor living with every room opening into an expansive courtyard with pool, elevated spa, and al fresco dining area for your friends and family. The attention to detail in this home is extraordinary with Cantera framed doorways, six-shooter pistol door handles, reclaimed wood in the saloon from President Madison’s home, hand hammered tin ceiling in the theater, hand painted wood beams and so much more! The entire property is landscaped with drought-resistant plants and the home runs off two sets of solar panels.
This serene location is on just under 3 acres and close to the 60 miles of riding trails Rancho Santa Fe residents call their own.
- 5 bedroom, 8 bath
- 11,805 square feet
- Authentic Spanish Colonial with top-of-the-line finishes
- 3 private acres
- Double gated security
- 9 entertaining spaces
- Guest house with kitchen and living quarters
- Saloon with commercial bar and a stage
- Pool & Elevated Spa
- 5-stall barn with turnouts, riding arena, and access to 60 miles of trails
- Solar energy and drought-tolerant landscape design
- Garage parking for 6 cars and full-size motor coach
- Proximity to incredible golf courses and world-class beaches
- Private airport nearby
- Minutes from Del Mar Race Track
Areas Around Rancho Santa Fe
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a timeshare or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five-star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
A Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, Hacienda Del Corazon will be sold at its highest value in eight years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution, and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 8 year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$9,573,141 property value
5% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$10,334,801 property value
6% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$11,148,967 property value
“The idea was to have a true Spanish hacienda,” says builder Jeff Dailey, of Dailey Custom Homes. “We ended up going deep into Mexico and checking out all the architecture. The furniture was all made in Mexico. All the copper and silver in the inlays are from Mexico. And all the Cantera stone came out of Guadalajara; some of it hammered, some of it chiseled.”
There’s much more to explore!
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about Hacienda Del Corazon before the shares are spoken for.