Rancho Santa Fe California
Bienvenido a Hacienda Del Corazon!
A Modern Day Spanish Colonial Estate in Rancho Santa Fe, California
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this $ 6.9 million one-of-a-kind estate in Rancho Santa Fe. Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own and enjoy this sensational vacation home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
This is one of the most iconic architectural compounds ever constructed in Rancho Santa Fe. Styled to feel fresh yet reminiscent, this classic Spanish Colonial home mixes materials sourced directly from Mainland Mexico and modern systems to create a sanctuary for effortless living.
The estate features an 1800 sq. ft. original saloon with commercial bar and stage, true indoor-outdoor living with every room opening into an expansive courtyard with pool, elevated spa, and al fresco dining area for your friends and family. The attention to detail in this home is extraordinary with Cantera framed doorways, six-shooter pistol door handles, reclaimed wood in the saloon from President Madison’s home, hand hammered tin ceiling in the theater, hand painted wood beams and so much more! The entire property is landscaped with drought-resistant plants and the home runs off two sets of solar panels.
This serene location is on just under 3 acres and close to the 60 miles of riding trails Rancho Santa Fe residents call their own.
- 5 bedroom, 8 bath
- 11,805 square feet
- Authentic Spanish Colonial with top-of-the-line finishes
- 3 private acres
- Double gated security
- 9 entertaining spaces
- Guest house with kitchen and living quarters
- Saloon with commercial bar and a stage
- Pool & Elevated Spa
- 5-stall barn with turnouts, riding arena, and access to 60 miles of trails
- Solar energy and drought-tolerant landscape design
- Garage parking for 6 cars and full-size motor coach
- Proximity to incredible golf courses and world-class beaches
- Private airport nearby
- Minutes from Del Mar Race Track
Rancho Santa Fe has a rich history and emphasis on agriculture and on preserving the rural landscapes. Enjoy the beautiful rolling topography where the average lot size is more than two acres. Looping through the pristine countryside and alongside the golf course, a private equestrian and hiking trail network runs throughout the community. The exclusive, secure, rural character of the community, combined with its proximity to the ocean is what set Rancho Santa Fe apart as being a highly desirable place to live.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
The LLC is releasing only 48 LLC Units. Each LLC unit provides the investor with a 2.08% equity interest in the home and one week of use.
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family.
- One Time Capital Contribution is $160,000 per LLC unit; annual fees $6,000 per LLC unit
- Minimum investment is 4 LLC units.
- Maximum number of investors is 10.
$960,000 capital contribution – enjoy 6 weeks per year
$640,000 capital contribution – enjoy 4 weeks per year,
Total Annual Fees*
6 weeks per year: $36,000
4 weeks per year: $24,000
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Rancho Santa Fe, California before the shares are spoken for.