Paradiso Perduto Puerto Los Cabos
Imagine yourself relaxing in this beautiful Paradiso Perduto villa, a lavishy exquisite residence perched high above the spectacular steel blue turquoise Sea of Cortez.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this incomparable $9.85 million property in the double-gated luxurious Puerto Los Cabos community. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
An aura of sophistication unfolds as you step inside this impeccable Puerto Los Cabos villa. With a mix of contemporary architecture, minimalist yet inviting spaces, calming organic white tones and sea inspiration, the villa radiates with glamour. The main living area is divided into two conversation areas both focused on the floor to ceiling fireplace, framed by amazing ocean views.
The spacious 11,792 square foot floor plan boasts 9 elegant and well-appointed bedrooms, including two junior masters, with nine full and three half bathrooms. This luxury villa offers amenity-rich accommodations, making for an unforgettable vacation experience.
Throughout the lushly landscaped grounds, amazing amenities are offered for all the sports-minded family members from a 6 tee, 18-hole chipping course, lit bocce ball court to a glass-enclosed, lit paddle tennis court, and an expansive lawn capable of accommodating up to 200 people for special events.
- 8 bedrooms in the main home; 9th bedroom in the detached casita
- 9 en suite bathrooms
- 11,792 square feet
- Gourmet kitchen with top of the line appliances
- Massage room, steam room, state-of-the-art gym
- Indoor elevator
- 2 fire pits
- Lagoon-like pool with sunken spa, koi pond
- Paddle tennis court
- 6-hole chipping golf course
- Access to the Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus signature golf courses
- 4-car garage
- Includes a 7-passenger SUV parked in the garage for investor use
- 24-hour security in a gated community with a guard gate.
Beautiful Puerto Los Cabos extends along the coastline of the mesmerizing Sea of Cortez and is home to esteemed gated residential neighborhoods, golf courses, resorts, and a world-class marina.
Just 20 minutes from the airport and only 5 minutes from downtown San Jose, residents can enjoy both convenience and historic charm while enjoying all the amenities this revered resort community has to offer.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home Partnership Model
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Lifestyle Asset Group has formed a Limited Liability Company which is the entity acquiring the home. The LLC is releasing only 40 LLC Units. Each LLC unit provides the investor with a 2.50% equity interest in the home and one week of annual use.
- $274,000 one-time capital contribution per unit/week
- $5,800 per unit/week in annual fees*
- Minimum investment is four (4) LLC units
- Maximum of ten (10) total partners
4 units = 4 wks, $1,096,000 one-time capital contribution, $23,200 annual fees
6 units = 6 wks, $1,644,000 one-time capital contribution, $34,800 annual fees
8 units = 8 wks, $2,192,000 one-time capital contribution, $46,400 annual fees
Cost per night in this model — only $828/night (annual fees/nights of use)
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information before the shares are spoken for.