Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this $5.5 million Spanish Colonial home in Paradise Valley. Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own and enjoy this sensational vacation home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sound Investment
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option to get rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level that is best for you
- 4 weeks/year, one-time investment of $600,000
- 8 weeks/year, one-time investment of $1,200,000
- 10 weeks/year, one-time investment of $1,500,000
You will be transported to the Mediterranean in this stunning Spanish Colonial courtyard home, built by Casa Blanca Builders, where indoor and outdoor spaces mingle fluidly. Enjoy the incredible attention to detail from the moment you enter the circular driveway with a beautiful centered fountain. The exterior of the home showcases hand plastered walls, hand forged iron work, romantic balconies, and handmade tile roof. As you enter the courtyard you will be graced with star jasmine flowing over the balcony railings from above. Steel windows and Rondel glass allow natural light to flow throughout the home and showcase the spectacular mountain views. Grand Kitchen offers a Statuary marble island, 60” Wolf gas range, elegant butlers pantry, and charming gas fireplace, all overlooking the outdoor cooking area which features a lovely fountain and a Mugnaini wood-burning pizza oven.
The romantic master suite is located on the ground level of the home and features private spa with outdoor showers & Jacuzzi and exercise room. Three en-suite guest bedrooms are located on the second level and feature a centrally located flex room with wet bar and rooftop viewing deck. Graceful pathways lead you through spectacular gardens with Spanish tiled fountains to the charming guest casita, featuring a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, laundry, and 1.5 baths.
Surrounded by the iconic Camelback Mountain to the south, Phoenix Mountain Preserve to the west, and McDowell Mountains to the east, the Town of Paradise Valley is a quiet desert oasis in the heart of Scottsdale-Phoenix. This quiet and affluent town is known for premier golf courses, luxury shopping and award-winning cuisine. With an average of 294 days of sunshine a year, there is no limit to the number of exciting activities you can pack into each day during your stay.
- Valued at $5,495,000
- 5 bedroom, 7 bath
- 8,319 square feet
- Elegant butler’s pantry
- Charming gas fireplaces throughout
- Outdoor cooking area with outdoor fountain
- Mugnaini wood burning pizza oven
- Main floor master suite with private spa and outdoor showers
- Exercise room
- Three en-suite guest bedrooms on the second level
- Rooftop wet bar and viewing deck
- Graceful pathways and gardens and Spanish tiled fountains
- Guest Casita with full kitchen, living room, bedroom, laundry and 1.5 baths
Areas Around Paradise Valley
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a timeshare or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
A Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, the Paradise Valley home will be sold at its highest value in eight years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 8-year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$7,231,045 property value
5% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$7,732,017 property value
6% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$8,262,448 property value
“As frequent renters of vacation homes, we felt like this was a great way to get into the ownership of a luxury property without the hassles. Purchasing a well-located luxury home debt-free was appealing to us, as is sharing ownership expenses with our co-investors.”
-Mike and Susan, Nashville, TN
There’s much more to explore!
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this Paradise Valley opportunity before the shares are spoken for.