Paradise Valley Arizona
When we say ‘buy a piece of paradise’ we mean it!
Welcome to your spectacular vacation home in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this $5.5 million Spanish Colonial home in Paradise Valley. Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own and enjoy this sensational vacation home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
You will be transported to the Mediterranean in this stunning Spanish Colonial courtyard home, built by Casa Blanca Builders, where indoor and outdoor spaces mingle fluidly. Enjoy the incredible attention to detail from the moment you enter the circular driveway with a beautiful centered fountain. The exterior of the home showcases hand plastered walls, hand forged iron work, romantic balconies, and handmade tile roof. As you enter the courtyard you will be graced with star jasmine flowing over the balcony railings from above. Steel windows and Rondel glass allow natural light to flow throughout the home and showcase the spectacular mountain views. Grand Kitchen offers a Statuary marble island, 60” Wolf gas range, elegant butlers pantry, and charming gas fireplace, all overlooking the outdoor cooking area which features a lovely fountain and a Mugnaini wood-burning pizza oven.
The romantic master suite is located on the ground level of the home and features private spa with outdoor showers & Jacuzzi and exercise room. Three en-suite guest bedrooms are located on the second level and feature a centrally located flex room with wet bar and rooftop viewing deck. Graceful pathways lead you through spectacular gardens with Spanish tiled fountains to the charming guest casita, featuring a full kitchen, living room, bedroom, laundry, and 1.5 baths.
- Valued at $5,495,000
- 5 bedroom, 7 bath
- 8,319 square feet
- Elegant butler’s pantry
- Charming gas fireplaces throughout
- Outdoor cooking area with outdoor fountain
- Mugnaini wood burning pizza oven
- Main floor master suite with private spa and outdoor showers
- Exercise room
- Three en-suite guest bedrooms on the second level
- Rooftop wet bar and viewing deck
- Graceful pathways and gardens and Spanish tiled fountains
- Guest Casita with full kitchen, living room, bedroom, laundry and 1.5 baths
Surrounded by the iconic Camelback Mountain to the south, Phoenix Mountain Preserve to the west, and McDowell Mountains to the east, the Town of Paradise Valley is a quiet desert oasis in the heart of Scottsdale-Phoenix. This quiet and affluent town is known for premier golf courses, luxury shopping and award-winning cuisine. With an average of 294 days of sunshine a year, there is no limit to the number of exciting activities you can pack into each day during your stay.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Lifestyle Asset Group has formed a Limited Liability Company called “Lifestyle Paradise Valley, LLC” which is the entity acquiring the home.
- The LLC is releasing 40 LLC Units.
- Each LLC unit provides the investor with a 2.50% equity interest in home, i.e. 40 units/100, and one week of use.
Choose the investment level and number of weeks of use per year that is right for you:
- One-time Capital Contribution is $150,000 per LLC unit
- Annual Fees* = $4,100 per unit/week
- Minimum purchase is 4 LLC units
- Maximum number of total investors is 10.
- 4 units = 28 nights of use, $600,000 capital contribution, $16,400 annual fees
- 6 units = 42 nights of use, $900,000 capital contribution, $24,600 annual fees
- Minimum purchase is 4 weeks
- Maximum number of investors is 10.
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Paradise Valley, Arizona before the shares are spoken for.