Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to discover this quintessential luxury vacation home located on the beautiful island of Nantucket, Mass.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this glorious $4.85 million Nantucket vacation home. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
From the exterior, this special home was designed and inspired after the Nineteenth Century life-saving stations while the main living spaces have been updated to embrace the quality and aesthetics of a yacht while also enjoying generous living spaces.
The property is located across from a private way that benefits the residents of the street and leads to a beautiful wide sandy beach that is the perfect spot for swimming and boating. The property is being offered with the benefit of several decades of design and maintenance improvements by the current owners. This is a truly special enclave well suited for buyers who enjoy harbor activity and the classic Nantucket lifestyle.
This 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom, 2,437 sq. ft. home is structured in a way that highlights the views of the inner harbor as well as the surrounding countryside. This home also features an enclosed cupola that is the perfect place to enjoy a cup of coffee or end the day with a cocktail while soaking in the stunning views of the inner harbor.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 2,437 square feet
- Sits on 1.51 acres
- Built in 1988 with many modern updates
- First floor: Flagstone main and side entry that meet at the staircase; three bedrooms (1 king, 1 queen, and 2 twin beds), full bath (tub/shower); elevator and two garage/gear bays that also serve as mechanical rooms, brand new washer/dryer
- Second (main) floor: Beautiful open living room with stone fireplace and built-ins and featuring french doors that open onto a generously-sized covered porch that overlook Nantucket Harbor and salt marshes; kitchen; den that opens onto a covered screened-in; laundry room; powder room; elevator; master bedroom with a king bed that opens onto a covered screen-in porch with ensuite bathroom.
- Third floor: Loft area accessed by a full staircase that has built-in desks and beds and is used as the ideal home office. Above the loft is a recently redesigned and enlarged cupola accessed by a staircase and inspired to be a sanctuary to enjoy the stunning views.
- Fully equipped kitchen with top-end appliances
- Living room with stone fireplace
- Media room with 65” Sony SmartTV
- Screened in back porch
- Elevator between the first and second floor
- Air conditioning
- Outdoor shower
- Exquisite landscaping
- Deeded beach access – 2 to 3-minute walk
- Outdoor storage with foot shower
- Located in a very exclusive neighborhood
- 3.5 miles from downtown Nantucket
- The investment includes ownership and use of a 7-passenger SUV so you never have to hassle with renting a car
Nantucket Island, located just 30 miles off the coast of Cape Cod, feels like its own little world. An ideal one, where the more than 82 miles of beaches are always perfectly windswept, the lighthouses are straight out of a postcard, and life goes at a slower pace. Could it be “the best island in the world”? National Geographic said it was. Did you know you don’t even need a car on Nantucket? It’s too charming for cars! You can just take the ferry over and ride a bike, with a little bell and a basket. Swimming, surfing, boutique shopping, fishing, golfing, and dining on fresh seafood are all glorious ways to spend a day here.
Nantucket is not just a summer destination as there are activities and special holiday traditions all year round. From the Daffodil Festival to the Christmas Stroll, to the iconic July 4th celebration, there is something new to experience year-round on this quaint little island.
Nantucket is known for its breathtaking views and small island charm. But it’s a little known fact that it’s also a shopper’s heaven. Walk the picturesque streets along the water, ducking into quaint boutiques and exquisite art galleries, and take home something you could only have gotten “on the island”.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
This Nantucket offering utilizes a fixed-week reservation model so you and your family can better plan your vacations each year
- There are 19 out of 52 weeks per year of desirable weather on Nantucket: June-September
- To raise the capital and acquire the home with no debt, the LLC is assigning investment values only to these 19 weeks
- October-May is not assigned an investment value. These weeks will remain open and available for all partners to enjoy as free space available use
- Partners can pick the exact week(s) they want to enjoy Nantucket each year and the exact percentage of equity they want in the property
- When the home is sold in 8 years, investors will first get their original capital contribution returned, plus their share of any appreciation based on the equity they own.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Nantucket, Massachusetts before the shares are spoken for.