Villa Paraíso Montezuma, Costa Rica
Get lost in the bohemian-chic atmosphere of luxurious Montezuma, Costa Rica.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this divine $4,240,000 Montezuma, Costa Rica vacation home. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
Villa Paraíso is a luxury vacation home located in the quiet and beautiful hills of Montezuma, Costa Rica, an amazing place for family or friends to stay where you’ll have all the space and privacy you need.
Designed by renowned Costa Rican architect Ronald Zurcher (who also designed Costa Rica’s only Four Seasons Hotel), the 11,950 sq ft main villa is comprised of four gorgeous guest rooms on the ground level, with a palatial master suite on the second level. Every room offers breathtaking ocean and coastline views.
The principal rooms are all spacious and tastefully designed, providing seamless indoor/outdoor living. The living room flows seamlessly to the formal dining room and out to the terrace and pool/spa area. The impressive home theater room will make it a movie night to remember.
In the outdoor recreation area, the infinity pool with a swim-up bar takes relaxation to the next level. With a barbeque and TV located inside the wet bar/outdoor kitchen, beer and burgers can be enjoyed while still soaking in the pool. You’ll also find a wood burning oven that’s perfect for pizza time. Enjoy a workout, yoga or massage in the gym strategically placed atop a dramatic 100-yard cliff for unobstructed 180-degree Pacific Ocean views.
- 5 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms
- 11,950 square feet
- Sleeps 12
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Air conditioning
- High ceilings and floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors
- Sound system
- Theatre room with surround sound and seating for 12
- 180-degree views of the ocean
- Infinity swimming pool
- Swim-up bar with 42” television
- Outdoor kitchen
- Oversized jacuzzi
- Wood-fire pizza oven
- Gated property
- Garage with parking for 2 vehicles
- 100-yard private suspension bridge provides shortcut from the villa to Montezuma
Montezuma is a picturesque small village in Costa Rica, known for its bohemian atmosphere and the stunning natural beauty of its beaches and waterfalls. Bordered by waterfalls on the north and south, you will find an international community that knows how to enjoy life.
Numerous unique beaches are framed by jungle-covered cliffs with small rivers forming scenic waterfalls and pools. Groups of capuchin monkeys live in the forests and are easily seen. When you arrive in Montezuma, you will find excellent restaurants, eclectic shops, and a variety of nightlife awaiting your enjoyment.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home Partnership Model
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
This Costa Rica offering utilizes a fixed-week reservation model so you and your family can better plan your vacations each year.
- Every week is assigned a dollar value and a % of equity ownership. If you invest in the peak weeks, you will pay more, and you will also have more equity in the home.
- When the home is sold in 8 years, you will first get your original capital contribution returned, plus your share of any appreciation based on your % of the equity in the home.
- If you rent one of your weeks, those rental proceeds are yours and are not pooled. The annual fees will continue to be shared among all partners based on how many LLC units they buy. We will not weigh the annual fees by the time of year.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this Montezuma, Costa Rica property before the shares are spoken for.