Lahaina, Maui Hawaii
Say aloha to your very own private playground in paradise; a stunning 4.5 acre estate with spectacular ocean and mountain views.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this gorgeous $7.25 million property on the beautiful island of Maui. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
Bali Hale is a singular estate located in the rolling hills overlooking the historic town of Lahaina and the Pacific Ocean. Stunning 180 degree, three-island ocean views to the west and captivating mountain views to the east set the stage for this 4.5 acre property comprised of two parcels.
The villa, inspired by a Balinese aesthetic, is a 4 bedroom 5 bathroom expansive home and sits nestled among countless varieties of mature tropical fruit trees and ornamentals. An expansive cornering pocket door in the great room overlooks the large resort style pool with two beach entries and frames a 360 day a year view of the sun setting into the ocean. A working cacao farm occupies the lower section of the property.
The separate ohana dwelling is entirely private and boasts its own pool in an idyllic garden like setting. Outfitted to make the most of the island lifestyle, Maui Pearl Cottage is comfort to the max. Enjoy barbecuing in the outdoor living space or decompressing by the pool. Snuggle up with a novel under the covered lanai, or lose yourself in time just breathing in the calm ocean air and delighting in the melodic sound of palm trees blowing in the wind.
- 6 bedroom, 7 bath, 5,277 total square feet
- 2 story, 2,000 square foot garage and barn
- 4.5 acres in gated community
- Countless varieties of mature tropical fruit trees and ornamentals
- A working cacao farm on the lower section of the property
- 4 bedroom, 5 bath
- Expansive Corner pocketing doors that over look the pool
- Large resort-style pool and hot tub
- Two beach entries
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Outdoor grill and shower
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- One bedroom, king bed, Ensuite bath and shower
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Separate private pool with outdoor shower
- Idyllic garden setting
- Private BBQ and outdoor living space
- Covered lanai
Maui, known also as “The Valley Isle,” is the second largest Hawaiian island. The island beloved for its world-famous beaches, the sacred Iao Valley, views of migrating humpback whales (during winter months), farm-to-table cuisine and the magnificent sunrises and sunsets.
The town of Lahaina has over a thousand years of rich history, and was the capital of the Kingdom of Hawaii from 1820 to 1845. From beaches to restaurants, Lahaina has some of the best attractions Maui has to offer.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. The LLC is releasing 48 units where each unit represents a 2.08% equity interest in the property and is equivalent to one week of use per year.
$166,500 one-time capital contribution per unit/week
$4,700 per unit/week in annual fees*, paid quarterly
4 units = 4 weeks: $666,000 capital contribution, $18,800 annual fees
6 units = 6 weeks: $999,000 capital contribution, $28,200 annual fees
8 units = 8 weeks: $1,332,000 capital contribution, $37,600 annual fees
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Maui, Hawaii before the shares are spoken for.