Waterview Home Martha’s Vineyard, MA
Welcome to the charm and historical mystique of Edgartown, one of New England’s most elegant communities and Martha’s Vineyard’s first colonial settlement.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this $4.67 million classic Cape style vacation home. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
Located just 2 blocks from Edgartown Harbor and Main Street, in the shadows of the beautiful Federated Church, lies this classic, reimagined Cape style residence. This high level restoration yielded an amazing combination of traditional exterior architecture with a delightfully surprising stylish interior.
This quaint luxury bungalow is comprised of the main home and a carriage house with 4,224 square feet of living space, 6 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms. Set in the heart of one of the oldest whaling towns in the country, the property is just steps away from historic Main Street and the breathtaking architecture and history of Edgartown Village.
Main House Features
- 5 bedrooms
- 3 full, 3 half bathrooms
- 3,070 square feet
- First Floor:Fully equipped kitchen and living/entertaining room with fireplace. This living area has access to the covered porch, patio and gardens. There are three bedrooms on this level and two and a half baths.
- Second Floor:A center staircase brings you to open living/family room with fireplace, 2nd full kitchen and dining area. There are French doors leading to a 2nd floor balcony overlooking the gardens with Edgartown Harbor water views. The master suite with private bath is also on this level.
- Basement:A finished basement offers a guest room, lounge/media room, half bath and full sized laundry room.
- Private exterior attached shower
- The investment includes ownership and use of a 7-passenger SUV so you never have to hassle with renting a car.
Carriage House Features
- 1 bedroom
- 1 full, 1 half bathroom
- 1,145 sq ft
- 3 stories
- Living room
- Kitchen and dining area on the first level
- Master suite with private bath on the second level
- Lounge/media room on lower level
- Exterior shower attached
- Access to patio and garden area.
Edgartown’s stately white Greek Revival houses built by the whaling captains have been carefully maintained. They make the town a museum-piece community, a seaport village preserved from the early 19th century.
This charming and very walkable harborside village features many cafes, a wide choice of restaurants and pubs, along with varied local shops and art galleries.
Main Street is a picture book setting with its harbor and waterfront. The tall square-rigged ships that sailed all the world’s oceans have passed from the Edgartown scene, but the heritage of those vessels and their captains has continued. For the past hundred years, Edgartown has been one of the world’s great yachting centers.
For the animal lovers, there is the Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary and the Cape Poge Wildlife Refuge.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Lifestyle Asset Group has formed a Limited Liability Company which is the entity acquiring the home. The LLC is releasing only 8 LLC shares. Each LLC share provides the investor with a 12.5% equity interest in the home and five weeks of annual use.
$871,000 One-Time Capital Contribution
$17,000 Annual Fees*
Enjoy up to 8 weeks per year
$435,500 One-Time Capital Contribution
$8,500 Annual Fees*
Enjoy up to 4 weeks per year
Cost per night in this model — around $303 (annual fees/nights of use)
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts before the shares are spoken for.