Aquinnah Martha’s Vineyard, MA
Picturesque landscapes, charming beaches, and blissful experiences. This is what awaits you and your family in one of the most unspoiled places on Martha’s Vineyard.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this glorious $5 million Martha’s Vineyard vacation home. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
This beach chic water view home in Aquinnah on Martha’s Vineyard went through a top-to-bottom 2018 renovation by one of New York’s hottest design teams and a top local builder. It is being sold turnkey with gorgeous furniture and fixtures. The luxury upgrades is too numerous to list here; a full list of design specifications is available upon request.
In addition to the completely renovated interior and one of the most divine pool areas on Martha’s Vineyard, there is extravagant landscaping and stonework to be enjoyed.
From this spectacular setting, you’ll also enjoy water views of Quitsa Pond, Menemsha Pond, and the Atlantic Ocean from the main level of the house, and even more breathtaking views from the roof deck.
- 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms
- 4,000 square feet
- Sits on 3.1 acres
- Bedroom One: Master suite with King bed, private bath, on the main level
- Bedroom Two: Queen bed, private bath, on lower level
- Bedroom Three: Two twin beds, shared bath, on lower level
- Bedroom Four: Two twin beds, shared bath, on lower level
- Fully equipped kitchen with top-end appliances
- Living/entertaining room with fireplace
- Sonos sound system with multi-zoned concealed speakers
- Huge deck with water views
- Screened-in porch
- Air conditioning
- Beach access is less than a mile away
- Heated private pool with pool house
- Brand-new grill
- Outdoor shower
- Exquisite landscaping
- The investment includes ownership and use of a 7-passenger SUV so you never have to hassle with renting a car.
Aquinnah is the western most area of Martha’s Vineyard and is often referred to as “up-island.” This region is rural and unspoiled, with stone walls, farms, and vineyards. The clay-colored Aquinnah cliffs are a national landmark and one of the most popular places to visit on the Island.
Aquinnah Public Beach, also known as Moshup Beach, is located at the base of the Aquinnah cliffs and is ranked one of the top beaches in the US. Nearby Lobsterville Beach is a family-friendly beach with calm, shallow water ideal for children.
Only Aquinnah residents are allowed access to Menemsha Pond, where there is warm, shallow, salt water that is ideal for children, as well as deeper water for boats. A major attraction is the access for kayaks, small sailboats like Sunfishes, canoes, and windsurfer launching. The pond is a mile square, leads into two other small, beautiful ponds, and empties into the Vineyard Sound next to Menemsha Harbor.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
This Martha’s Vineyard offering utilizes a fixed-week reservation model so you and your family can better plan your vacations each year
- Every week is assigned a dollar value and a % of equity ownership. If you invest in the peak weeks, you will pay more, and you will also have more equity in the home.
- When the home is sold in 8 years, you will first get your original capital contribution returned, plus your share of any appreciation based on your % of the equity in the home.
- If you rent one of your weeks, those rental proceeds are yours and are not pooled.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts before the shares are spoken for.