Welcome to Your Residence at Laola, a Truly Incomparable Vacation Property on Kauai, Hawaii
We invite you to own an interest in this exquisite $5 million, 3,574 square foot, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath townhome with stunning ocean and mountain views.
Through a proven partnership investment model, you choose your level of investment by how many weeks of annual use you desire. Along with a small select group of investors, you will own and enjoy the property debt-free and hassle-free.
An Affordable and Sensible Investment
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the home, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Defined 7 year exit strategy with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the home is sold
- Option to receive rental income for unused weeks
- $130,000 One-Time LLC Capital Contribution per unit/week
- $4,375 per unit/week in annual fees
“Still recovering from our wonderful first stay in Laola 1004 … you guys totally knocked it out of the park on this one.” Steve & Christie, Kauai Investors
The Laola Residence
Your townhome is one of only five offered by the Timbers Kauai Resort. It is nestled in an exclusive enclave above the 15th fairway of the Ocean Course and steps away from the shoreline.
This split-level residence at Laola features a fresh, contemporary take on traditional Hawaiian architecture. Designed by Poss Architects, Girvin Associates and Wilson Associates, the townhome is built to flow seamlessly between indoor and outdoor space, with multiple and spacious lanais. It is exquisitely finished with thoughtfully-selected fixtures and furnishings, lots of floor-to-ceiling glass, and doors that you can fling open to embrace the ocean breezes.
The residence is part of the renowned Hokuala Timber Resort, giving you exclusive access to state-of-the-art fitness and spa, a infinity and waterfall pools, priority access to the Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course, a kid’s adventure club, private beach club with complimentary surfboards, kayaks, paddle boards, and snorkel gear, several dining options, plus many more amenities. They also provide personal concierge services, including complementary airport-to-residence transportation, Adventure Guides who will get you to the island’s best-kept secrets to experience the real Kauai, discounted golf green fees, and free breakfast every morning.
You’ll even find that your refrigerator has been stocked when you arrive. But that is just the tip of the surfboard. When you arrive to the property, waiting will be a 7 seat, SUV that is owned by the LLC shareholders, saving you thousands of dollars on car rental fees over the term of the LLC.
- 2,464 interior square feet
- 1,110 lanai square feet
- 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
- Chef’s kitchen
- Folding glass walls
- 10 foot ceilings
- Upper level master retreat
- Private outdoor rain shower
- Private infinity plunge pool
- Viking gas grill
- Private detached carport
- Beach/adventure gear storage
- 4 wheel drive SUV owned by shareholders
Who We Are & Our Second Home Partnership Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in real estate partnerships, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted for better access
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income optional to offset annual fees and pay dividends
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Flexible, rotating reservation system
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
In Hawaiian, Lāola translates to the dawning of a new day and a new beginning.
If you and your family love vacationing at exclusive beach properties, request more information today to learn about this affordable and sound investment.