Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own and enjoy a share of this $3.2 million, 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath penthouse on a seaside cliff overlooking Kalapaki Bay.
We create luxury real estate partnerships involving extraordinary vacation properties in coveted resort destinations. Own and enjoy this awe-inspiring Kauai vacation home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sensible Investment
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the home, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option to get rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the home is sold
A limited number of LLC units are available.
Customize your investment level to match the time your family will use your vacation home.
4 weeks per year: $304,000 capital contribution, $10,800 annual fees
6 weeks per year: $456,000 capital contribution, $16,200 annual fees
Welcome to your gorgeous four bedroom, 3 1/2 bath residence perched upon a cascading seaside cliff in an exclusive area overlooking Kalapaki Bay, a fantastic location nestled between the Kauai Marriott Resort and Hokuala, a world-class Timbers Resort. Tastefully implemented opulence is expressed on all levels within this stunning, oceanfront penthouse. The custom-carved hardwood doors open to a magnificent floor plan, offering four luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms, a gourmet kitchen, lavish living areas and awe-inspiring, open-sky lanais. Views of Kalapaki Bay, Nawiliwili Harbor, the Haupu Mountain Range and the distant horizon fill this space with beauty inside and out. Comfortably accommodating 8 people, this is enlightened island living in a most unique and exclusive location, with special access to the Marriott Beach Club and resort amenities.
Perfectly positioned to accommodate the desires of everyone, the East Shore of Kauai is rich with possibilities. Flanked by epic coastline and threaded together by the public bike path, this centralized location is the social hub of Kauai. Having recently experienced a trendy transformation, the Old Town of Kapaa maintains its historic charm, yet boasts novel offerings. The towns of Anahola, Wailua and Lihue also comprise the East Shore, and carry their own unique appeal. With diverse establishments and activities, you can explore cafes, restaurants, boutiques, adventure tours, aquatic explorations and more on Kauai’s East Shore.
- 3,174 square feet
- 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths
- Three master suites upstairs, 4th bedroom downstairs with adjacent full bath
- Two-car garage
- Tile floors throughout
- Open floor plan featuring ocean views from the master suite & living areas
- Granite slab counter tops in kitchen & baths
- Brazilian Cherry cabinets in the kitchen
- Sub-zero refrigerator, Viking gas range, dual ovens, wine cooler, bar sink & trash compactor
- Spacious master suite w/ ocean view walk-in shower & separate soaking tub
- Extra large walk in closet with built-ins
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms & office
- Generously sized lanai for outdoor dining & lounging
- Upstairs laundry area with loads of storage & laundry sink
- Built in 2005
Scenes From Around Kalapaki
Who We Are & Our Limited Real Estate Partnership Offerings
This is not a timeshare or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013, Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in creating luxury real estate partnerships involving extraordinary vacation properties in coveted resort destinations. Join a small group of like-minded investors who together own a luxury vacation property, debt-free and hassle-free, and pay only their share of the ownership and maintenance costs. This is your opportunity to own and enjoy an remarkable Kauai vacation home for a fraction of the cost of owning it outright.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted for better access
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five-star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, this Kauai property will be sold at its highest value in eight years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution, and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 8 year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$3,968,850 property value
5% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$4,284,621 property value
6% appreciation rate for 8 years:
$4,622,159 property value
“As frequent renters of vacation homes, we felt like this was a great way to get into the ownership of a luxury property without the hassles. Purchasing a well-located luxury home debt-free was appealing to us, as is sharing ownership expenses with our co-investors.”
-Mike and Susan, Nashville, TN
There’s much more to explore!
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about our third Kauai opportunity before the shares are spoken for.