Kaanapali, Maui Hawaii
Does this view and vacation paradise get your pulse pounding?
If so, Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to discover the finest in Maui living at the Kaanapali Golf Estates. This is a luxury vacation home partnership where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free this extraordinary property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Perfectly located above the iconic Kaanapali Beach in the prestigious gated community of Lanikeha, this newly constructed residence is built to the highest standards, with attention to detail that is seldom found elsewhere.
Coupling luxury and contemporary aesthetics, 227 Anapuni Loop will satisfy the most discriminating buyer.
Delight in the stunning ocean views of this well appointed 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3,620 sq. ft. residence with height limits on neighboring homes to ensure that this view will always be of the great Kaanapali sunset views. Owners have exclusive access to the resort style common amenities in the $10m Lanikeha Clubhouse including a lounge, game room, kitchen facilities, infinity pool complete with a waterfall and hydro-spa, courtyard with Wolf range BBQs, full air-conditioned fitness center & pool pavilions. Immerse yourself in an atmosphere of sophistication and tranquility.
This home sits adjacent to the world class Kaanapali Beach Resort which includes two championship golf courses, award winning hotels and restaurants, shopping and a whaling museum. This truly defines Maui living at its finest.
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3,620 square feet of living space
- Sleeps 8
- Built in 2020
- Dual Master Bedroom design
- Master Bedroom 1 – King size bed, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, outdoor sun shower, dual vanity, soaking tub, walk-in closet, ocean views.
- Master Bedroom 2: King size bed, ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, outdoor sun shower, dual vanity, soaking tub, walk-in closet, ocean views
- Bedroom 3: King bed, ensuite bathroom, ocean views
- Bedroom 4: King bed, ensuite bathroom, ocean views
- Gourmet kitchen
- Professional appliances
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Full-size washer and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Ocean/sunset views
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor commercial grade grilling area
- Private pool and hot tub
- Gated community
- 3 car garage with storage for beach equipment
- Access to the resort-like amenities in the Lanikeha Clubhouse
- The investment includes ownership and use of a 7-passenger SUV so you never have to hassle with renting a car.
Lanikeha Clubhouse Features:
- Kitchen facilities with top-of-the-line appliances
- Outdoor BBQs with Wolf ranges
- Large infinity pool with a waterfall, hydro-spa and ocean views
- Air conditioned full-sized fitness center
- Pool pavilions
- Game room with pool table
Lanikeha is an exclusive subdivision within the lavish Kaanapali Golf Estates. Lanikeha’s location on the slopes of the West Maui Mountains provides homeowners with a spectacular view of the Pacific Ocean and neighbor islands Molokai and Lanai. Unbeatable location minutes from the Kaanapali Resort area offers world class dining and shopping opportunities as well as miles of pristine beach and endless activities. Take a short drive and you are in historic Lahaina town filled with fun nightlife, historical sites, and local dining!
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
- 4 weeks per year: $370,000 one-time capital contribution, $13,600 annual fees*
- 6 weeks per year: $555,000 one-time capital contribution, $20,400 annual fees*
- 8 weeks per year: $740,000 one-time capital contribution, $27,200 annual fees*
> Cost Per Night in this model: $485 (annual fees/nights of use)
> Comparable accommodations on Maui rent for between $1,500 and $5,500 per night.
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Maui, Hawaii before the shares are spoken for.