Live the dream with this palatial masterpiece in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to be one of just 7 fortunate families who collectively own this opulent Mediterranean-style $16,600,000 vacation home nestled in the heart of the highly desirable Fort Lauderdale, Florida community.
Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you and your like-minded equity partners will own the property debt-free and enjoy 17 to 35 nights a year in this opulent vacation home, all at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sensible Investment
- Shares start at $1,270,000
- 17 nights of use per year, plus free 21-day space available use
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the home, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option to get rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 7 years
- Participate in any upside when the home is sold
Built in 2004 by expert craftsman, this nearly 24,000 total square foot home encompasses one acre with 665 feet of waterfront on three sides. There is a resort size 102 foot pool complete with a swim up grilling station, rock waterfall, waterside, grotto and large sun shelf. Enter into the 2-story foyer with a grand double staircase.
To the right you will see the elevator, a half bath, formal living, dining room, and an office, with working fireplaces in each room. To the left and located just off the fully-equipped chef’s kitchen with breakfast nook and butler pantry, you enter into the 2-story lodge-style gathering room with a huge fireplace, wet bar and floor-to-ceiling windows offering breathtaking views.
A Few Property Highlights
- 650 feet of waterfront
- 2 boat slips
- Ballet Room
- Hair Salon
- Basketball Court
- Extra large exercise room
- 2,445 sq foot garage, room for 7 cars
- Media room
- Billiards room
- Water fall and water slide
- 75,000 gallon heated swimming pool with hot tub
- BBQ grill and gazebo surrounded by pool
- Swim up stools in water surrounding gazebo
- Steam showers
- Guest house: 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, living room, kitchen
Photos of Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted for better access
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, the Fort Lauderdale property will be sold at its highest value in seven years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution, and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 7 year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 7 years:
$21,843,152 property value
5% appreciation rate for 7 years:
$23,356,460 property value
6% appreciation rate for 7 years:
$24,958,759 property value
“I like this concept a lot … I think it’s smart, safe and I can’t use a second home more than 45 days a year anyways! I like not having to do ANYTHING at the house (other than send in my grocery list) and I’m really pleased how things are working out with the reservations calendar and availability on our property.”
-Bill M, Maryland
There’s much more to explore!
If you and your family love vacationing at exclusive properties in coveted destinations, request more information today to learn about this affordable and sound investment.