Villa la Estancia Cabo San Lucas
A heavenly combination of adventure and luxury awaits at breathtaking Villa la Estancia in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this divine $3.7 million Cabo San Lucas penthouse, located in the incredible Villa la Estancia Beach Resort. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
Surround yourself with the pleasures of paradise in Cabo San Lucas. At this private penthouse located within the Villa La Estancia Beach Resort, the pleasures extend far beyond the luxuries of your secluded villa right down to Medano Beach and the sapphire blue water. It is more than a vacation; it’s a renewal of youth, spirit, and soul. This Villa la Estancia penthouse is truly a unique and beautifully crafted Cabo resort vacation.
Villa la Estancia Penthouse 3806 offers tasteful elegance with approximately 7,000 square feet of comfortable private beachfront luxury at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa. This property’s 4 bedrooms, each with ensuite bathrooms, provide enough room to sleep up to 10 people, making this penthouse the perfect getaway for you and your family.
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- 7,000 square feet
- Sleeps 10
- Gourmet kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- 180-degree magnificent Sea of Cortez views
- Full size washer and dryer
- Outdoor living room with 50” flatscreen TV and fireplace
- 60” flatscreen TV in indoor living room
- Speakers zoned throughout with iPod docking station
- Infinity hot tub with waterfall overlooking the bay
- The investment includes ownership and use of a 7-passenger SUV so you never have to hassle with renting a car.
After long sunny days spent in rest and pleasure, be prepared for the other face of Cabo San Lucas with a nightlife that rivals L.A. Get lost in the pumping beats of a world-class night club or visit the Tourist Corridor for varied resort activities. You will experience spectacular views of the Sea of Cortez and Land’s End, and you are just a short walk from the town and harbor of Cabo San Lucas.
- Fine and casual dining
- 7 restaurants
- Fitness center, tennis courts, on-site spa
- Pool bar and restaurant with pool side service
- Owners receive a 15% discount on all food, beverages, and spa treatments
- Owners have access to the pool at Villa del Palmar
- Owners receive a 15% discount at the renowned Desert Spa
- 24-hour security for entire property and surrounding beach grounds
- On-Call private physician
- Mini-mall with a wide variety of shops including a supermarket, deli, pharmacy, and boutiques
- Kids club
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home Partnership Model
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. The LLC is releasing 40 units where each unit represents a 2.5% equity interest in the property and is equivalent to one week of use per year.
$111,000 one-time capital contribution per unit/week
$3,900 per unit/week in annual fees*, paid quarterly
Cost Per Night: $557 ($4,100 annual fees / 7 nights of use)
Comparable accommodations in Los Cabos rent between $3,500 and $4,000 per night.
Weekly savings on car rental: $490 ($70/day on average)
Examples of more than one week per year use:
4 units = 4 wks, $444,000 capital contribution, $15,600 annual fees
6 units = 6 wks, $666,000 capital contribution, $23,400 annual fees
8 units = 8 wks of use, $888,000 capital contribution, $31,200 annual fees
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this Estancia penthouse before the shares are spoken for.