The Cape Residences Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Welcome to your dream vacation home amongst the dazzling Cape Hotel & Residences in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this magnificent $1.6 million private residence at The Cape, a Los Cabos boutique hotel and resort like no other. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
The lavish condos within the Cape Residences are re-defining the concept of contemporary Mexican luxury with an ensemble of clean, modern, and minimalistic designs. With a subtle nod to the beach blanket lifestyle Baja enjoys year-round, you are bound to experience something quite amazing while basking in the breeze of this Cabo luxury resort.
Each room captures magnificent views of Cabo’s iconic El Arco, as the development rises above Monuments Beach, a world-renowned surf break. In addition to enjoying your gorgeous property, you also get access to the resort at The Cape, which boasts extravagant restaurants, bars, 2 pools, a luxury spa, and much more.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 1/2 bathrooms
- 2,242 interior square feet
- 518 exterior square feet
- Every room has brilliant views of the Cabo Arch
- 24-hour security, valet, concierge, and in-room dining
- Daily usage of steam and sauna in Currents Spa
- 25% off on all food and beverage, including restaurants, the rooftop bar
- 25% off in-room dining
- 25% off spa services, and special events.
- 50% off the price to reserve a poolside cabana.
- Includes pre-arrival grocery delivery services from Costco
- Direct beach access
- The investment includes ownership and use of an SUV parked in the garage.
Located on the tip of the Baja California Peninsula, The Cape Residences are a boutique collection of 32 exquisite, full-ownership residences at The Cape Resort, a Thompson Hotel in Cabo San Lucas. From their perch on Monuments Beach, the residences are located within a short five-minute drive from the world-famous restaurants, nightlife, shopping and culture of Cabo San Lucas, and a 20-minute drive from the quaint, historic town of San Jose del Cabo.
Each residence showcases curated modern design and unrivaled ocean vistas while offering full-service, turnkey living and the exceptional resort amenities of The Cape. This property offers all the comforts of home with the extravagance of Cabo San Lucas resorts.
- The resort has 2 pools, one with a swim-up bar
- Rooftop sky lounge with a famous mixology team
- Voted one of the 10 best rooftop bars in the world
- A spa with hideaway beach cabanas
- A Celebrity Chef restaurant – Manta
- A more casual restaurant — The Ledge
- The Lobby Bar
- A haven for surfers given the fast break of the surf
- Fitness center with views of the Sea of Cortez
- Personal Concierge services
- Rental management
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home Partnership Model
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. The LLC is releasing 40 units where each unit represents a 2.50% equity interest in the property and is equivalent to one week of use per year.
$48,500 one-time capital contribution per unit/week
$2,300 per unit/week in annual fees*
Minimum investment is 4 LLC units; Maximum of 8 partners.
4 units = 4 wks, $194,000 capital contribution, $9,200 annual fees
6 units = 6 wks, $291,000 capital contribution, $13,800 annual fees
8 units = 8 wks, $388,000 capital contribution, $18,400 annual fees
Cost per night in this model: $328 (annual fees/nights of use)
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about the Cape Residences in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico before the shares are spoken for.