Cape Cod Massachusetts
Maritime heritage, natural beauty, wildlife, magnificent beaches nature trails, bike paths and stunning ocean views. It’s all here in one of America’s most vibrant and renowned destinations.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this gorgeous $2,600,000 vacation home in beautiful Chatham, MA. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it yourself.
A brand new Gambrel style home on Frost Fish Creek with spectacular water views from most rooms and it is situated on a promontory beautifully surrounded by saltwater. The home has four bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 1st floor laundry, high ceilings, open floor plan, open staircase and lots of windows for loads of natural light.
There is a full finished basement and also a great loft area creating almost a 4th level of living on the upper level. There is an outdoor shower and hook up for a gas grill. What a fabulous property for the boating enthusiast and the nature lover.
“We were weary from the time and effort it took to rent different homes in Chatham each year. We never felt connected to the home and often the pictures on the rental site were not accurate so the place was far less impressive in person than what we saw in the photo gallery. For us, 73 Rowland Drive will be “our home” on the Cape. Our kids and grandkids will have bedrooms of their own and feel like it is their home, too. Because it is! This was very important to us in our final decision to invest”
David D, Iowa
- 4 beds
- 4 full baths, 2 half baths
- 3,414 square feet
- Quartz countertops throughout
- Chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero, Wolf and Thermador appliances
- Steam-Mist Spa Master Shower with Victoria & Albert soaking tub
- Custom interior millwork, including crown molding throughout, beadboard paneling, mudroom bench, built-ins, bunk beds & ships ladder
- White Oak hardwood flooring – Custom Stain
- Gas fireplace with Masonry chimney and Bluestone surround and hearth
- Marble floor coverings throughout bathrooms
- Finished basement area
- Custom Masonry & Stonework
- Quiet-Zone insulation (privacy and noise reduction)
- Outdoor shower with privacy pergola
- Private salt-water dock
- Bluestone patio
A region that has long been recognized for its wide range of activities and rich history. Its incredible natural beauty including internationally acclaimed beaches, miles of coastline, and mild climate provides a paradise for golfers, birdwatchers, and outdoor enthusiasts alike. In addition, it is also a haven for artists, fine theatre, and museums.
Chatham, MA is surrounded on 3 sides by water, it extends out to the sea as the most easterly point of Mass. Chatham has become a vibrant tourist destination with its rich maritime heritage and genuine New England spirit. Visitors are drawn to the expansive beaches, the lighthouse, wildlife, trails, and stunning views of the ocean. Chatham is a perfect combination of the past and present with quaint streets lined with historic sea captain’s homes, museums, galleries, and fine restaurants.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- An LLC has been created and currently owns the property
- The reservation protocol is a fixed week usage model
- Each week is assigned an investment value and percentage of equity
- Annual shared costs are prorated based on your equity
- Maintenance-free ownership and concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined 8-year exit strategy
- Participate in any appreciation when the property is sold
- Free use in the offseason
This Cape Cod offering utilizes a fixed-week reservation model so you and your family can better plan your vacations each year.
- There are 26 out of 52 weeks per year of desirable weather in Cape Cod: May 15-October 15
- To raise the capital and acquire the home with no debt, the LLC is assigning investment values only to these 26 weeks
- October 15-May 15 are not assigned an investment value. These weeks will remain open and available for all partners to enjoy as free space available use
- Partners can pick the exact week(s) they want to enjoy Cape Cod each year and the exact percentage of equity they want in the property
- When the home is sold in 8 years, investors will first get their original capital contribution returned, plus their share of any appreciation based on the equity they own.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Cape Cod, Massachusetts before the shares are spoken for.