The Big Island, Hawaii
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to discover one of the most desirable private oceanside golf communities in the world on the Big Island of Hawaii.
This is a luxury vacation home partnership where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free this extraordinary property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Designed by the renowned DeReus Architects, the traditional Polynesian-style compound has luxury amenity offerings available to members and their guests, with every facility feature taking advantage of unparalleled commanding views of the Pacific Ocean – complete with world-famous Kona sunsets.
Situated at an elevation of 780 feet, this contemporary 3 bedroom, 4.5 baths, 3,900 sq. ft. home sits perched atop Hokulia, enjoying a tremendously ideal climate and elevation requiring neither heat nor air conditioning year-round.
The home features 180° panoramic views overlooking South Kona’s shoreline, daily sunsets over the blue Pacific Ocean beyond, as well as the lights of Kailua-Kona town by night. The Auamo Compound at Hokulia is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac providing the utmost in privacy and abuts Greenwell family property (the long term owners and sellers of the Hokulia property to the original developer) providing substantial additional and contiguous open space acreage for added privacy.
The Auamo Compound is actually a one-bedroom main house with a two-bedroom guest wing. The main house boasts a grand open kitchen/dining/living room, outdoor lanai with grill and dining area, private media room, laundry room, and an expansive master suite. Each bedroom suite in the guest wing includes its own bath and walk-in closet with private sitting areas, lanais, and gardens.
“Aloha! We just returned home from a family vacation in Kona, Hawaii. Our expectations were easily surpassed once we arrived at this beautiful, exclusive home in Hokulia. Located on a hilltop, there are expansive views of the Pacific from every point of the tranquil backyard. With no other houses visible, you feel like you have a part of the island to yourself. The house is beautifully decorated. One master bedroom, overlooking the water, is in the main house, while the two guest rooms are located conveniently on the side. Given it was our first time on the Big Island, there was certainly a plethora of things for us to do. Volcano tours (we were lucky enough to see an active lava flow which started two months ago), tons of beaches, boating, golf and food (lot’s of food). The house is in a fairly new gated community. When we mentioned to people on the island where we were staying we always got a response like, “Wow, that place is really nice.” The Club at Hokulia, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, is less than a 1/2 mile from the house. It’s one of the nicest courses on the island. It’s a private course, but the owner of the house, Chris Webster, was kind enough to make arrangements for us to play.”
-Roth family, recent renters
The Auamo Compound:
- 3 bedrooms
- 4.5 bathrooms
- 3,900 square feet
- Sits on 1.12 acres
- Sleeps 6
- Built in 2005
- Master Suite (Silversword): King bed, full bath with jacuzzi tub and shower, outdoor shower, walk-in closet, connected office, private lanai, and stacked washer/dryer
- Junior Master Suite (Poinsettia): King bed, full bath with soaking tub and shower, walk-in closet, private lanai
- Guest Suite (Mango): Queen bed, ¾ bath, walk-in closet, private lanai
- Gourmet kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Full-sized washer and dryer
- Private media room
- Located at the end of a cul-de-sac for the utmost privacy
- Enormous pocket doors throughout the home
- Outdoor patio with grill and dining area
- A pond and waterfall at the entryway
- Private pool
- Hot Tub
- 100-year-old monkeypod trees, 200 coffee trees, banana, papaya trees, and pineapple plants
- Exquisite lawns and gardens surrounding the home
- 180-degree views of the ocean
- 2 car garage
- Gated community with security
- The investment includes ownership and use of a 7-passenger SUV so you never have to hassle with renting a car.
The Club At Hokulia:
- World-class Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course
- Pro Shop facility
- Fitness pavilion
- 3-lane lap pool
- 2 tennis courts
- Spa/massage facility
- Open-air yoga studio
- Beautifully-manicured tropical landscaped grounds
- Expansive event-lawn area with endless ocean views
- Fine dining
- Various social events and festivities
The overall community of Hokulia consists of 1,300 acres, spanning two and a half miles along the gorgeous Kona Coast of the Island of Hawaii, minutes from the coastal town of Kailua-Kona.
The Club at Hokulia provides its members with a classic, open-air tropical luxury island experience. The Club’s facilities offer everything from fine dining to areas for various social events and festivities. Come to relax, get a restful massage, have an invigorating workout, swim in the lap pool, or lounge poolside. And play world-class golf on the spectacular Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course that is consistently ranked among the best golf courses in the state. Masterfully designed to take full advantage of the spectacular topography of Hokulia. Fairways cascade up and down gentle slopes, weaving through preserved cultural sites with dramatic ocean views at nearly every tee box and green. Sheltered from the strong winds that affect golf on many other areas of the Big Island, the course enjoys gentle ocean breezes and year-round warm temperatures for ideal golfing conditions in every season.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and the number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. The LLC is releasing 48 units where each unit represents a 2.08% equity interest in the property and is equivalent to one week of use per year.
4 weeks per year: $284,000 capital contribution, $17,600 annual fees
6 weeks per year: $426,000 capital contribution, $26,400 annual fees
8 weeks per year: $568,000 capital contribution, $35,200 annual fees
Cost per night in this model: $628 (annual fees/nights of use)
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior, and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property on the Big Island of Hawaii before the shares are spoken for.