Welcome to 7,908 feet above ordinary. The culture, the adventure, and the freedom that makes Aspen a mountain playground like no other awaits you and your family.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this magnificent $9,950,000 vacation home in the rarefied air of Colorado’s famous community. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
Nestled in West Aspen’s Castle Creek and bordering national forest land, this majestic mountain compound balances rustic elegance with a sense of seclusion and panoramas of awe-inspiring wilderness. Those who hold privacy in high regard will relish a quiet setting overlooking the entire Castle Creek Valley and surrounded by Aspen trees, cascading mountains, serene streams, waterfalls, and ponds. Yet the property offers unrivaled accessibility since it is located only 9 minutes from town.
At 17 acres, it is an alpine estate property in the truest sense. There are five bedrooms in the main house with a 2 bedroom (one’s a bunk room) and one full bath guest house that rests above the detached four-bay garage. There’s also a three-car garage attached to the main house.
- Nestled on 17 Acres for ultimate privacy
- Just 12 minutes to Downtown Aspen
- Can bike to town in the summer
- 5 Bedrooms in the Main House
- 2 Bedrooms in the Guest House
- 11,805 Square Feet
- Private Stream and Pond
- Largest Fire Pit in Aspen
- Natural amphitheater to watch outdoor movies
- Access to hiking trail to Loge Peak Lift
- Exceptional Landscaping & Water Features
- Great Natural Light
- The primary sound you hear is Castle Creek’s flow through the property
- 3 Fireplaces
- Central Air Conditioning
- Theatre Room
- Garage Parking for 7 Cars
While Aspen, Colorado is known as a travel destination frequented by the rich and famous, Aspen vacationers and locals know this beautiful Colorado mountain town for its four ski resorts—Aspen Mountain, Snowmass Mountain, Aspen Highlands Mountain, and Buttermilk Mountain–as well as its variety of outdoor activities, arts programs, cultural events, and cosmopolitan nightlife. Aspen offers restaurants, shopping, lodging, and nightlife that cater to a range of budgets and experiences. Aspen also emphasizes preserving the environment, celebrating its silver mining heritage, and promoting the arts, culture, and local non-profits.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 7 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. The LLC is releasing 40 units where each unit represents a 2.50% equity interest in the property and is equivalent to one week of use per year.
$267,500 One-time capital contribution per unit/week
$8,000 per unit/week in annual fees*, paid quarterly
Examples of more than one week per year use:
4 weeks per year: $1,070,000 capital contribution, $32,000 annual fees
6 weeks per year: $1,605,000 capital contribution, $48,000 annual fees
*These fees are allocated directly to expenses relating to the comprehensive maintenance and management of the residence, including property taxes, utilities, interior and exterior maintenance, HOA fees, flood insurance, household supplies as well as deferred maintenance.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Aspen, Colorado before the shares are spoken for.