Fasching Haus Aspen, Colorado
Welcome to 7,908 feet above ordinary. The culture, the adventure, and the freedom that makes Aspen a mountain playground like no other awaits you and your family.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this $2,995,000 luxury ski condominium in the heart of beautiful Aspen. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it outright.
This Fasching Haus luxury condo is conveniently located just two blocks from Aspen’s delightful shops, restaurants and nightclubs, and one block from the Silver Queen Gondola at the base of Aspen Mountain. You can stay and play in complete style while you enjoy the nearby sights and sounds of central Aspen, Colorado. In the summer months you and your family will be near mountain streams, hiking, fishing and swimming.
Your condo offers tasteful elegance with 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and 1,140 sq. ft. It has been completely updated from the studs. A stylish palette of contemporary finishes, new kitchen, new bathrooms, floors, lighting, electrical, air conditioning and all new furniture.
This is an entirely turn key property – just plug and play!
- 2 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,140 square feet
- Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed and master bath with heated floors, gas fireplace, 65” TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, ensuite bathroom, 65” TV
- Gourmet kitchen with brand-new high-end appliances
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- 75” TV in the living room
- Air conditioning
- Heated bathroom floors
- Full size washer and dryer
- Bose Bluetooth SoundTouch 30
- Outdoor propane grill
- Free shuttles to Aspen Highlands, Buttermilk, and Snowmass just 1/2 block away
- Year-round pool with lounge chairs
- Hot tub
- Workout facility
- Shared BBQ area with large table
- Access to full concierge services including activity planning such as rafting, hiking, and biking
While Aspen, Colorado is known as a travel destination frequented by the rich and famous, Aspen vacationers and locals know this beautiful Colorado mountain town for its four ski resorts—Aspen Mountain, Snowmass Mountain, Aspen Highlands Mountain, and Buttermilk Mountain–as well as its variety of outdoor activities, arts programs, cultural events, and cosmopolitan nightlife. Aspen offers restaurants, shopping, lodging, and nightlife that cater to a range of budgets and experiences. Aspen also emphasizes preserving the environment, celebrating its silver mining heritage, and promoting the arts, culture, and local non-profits.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family.
- 4 weeks per year: $332,000 capital contribution, $9,600 annual fees
- 6 weeks per year: $498,000 capital contribution, $14,400 annual fees
- 8 weeks per year: $664,000 capital contribution, $19,200 annual fees
Cost per night as a partner? Only $342!
Comparable accommodations in Aspen rent between $900 and 2,000 per night
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Aspen, Colorado before the shares are spoken for.