Breathtaking, alluring, exotic, and intoxicating.
Welcome to your luxurious residence on the bewitching island of Anguilla.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to make the Caribbean’s most exclusive island your own at the Four Seasons Resort Anguilla. Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you will own and enjoy this spectacular $4.2 million penthouse debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
An Affordable and Sound Investment
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
Choose the investment level and number of weeks use per year that is right for you and your family. Each one week share is a capital contribution of $95,500 with $4,000 in annual fees
Examples of more than one week per year use:
- 2 weeks per year: $191,000 capital contribution, $8,000 annual fees
- 3 weeks per year: $286,500 capital contribution, $12,000 annual fees
- 4 weeks per year: $382,000 capital contribution, $16,000 annual fees
- 6 weeks per year: $573,000 capital contribution, $24,000 annual fees
The Dorado Penthouse
Located on the northwestern shore of the island of Anguilla, this Four Seasons Private Residence boasts 6,100 sq. feet alongside pristine Meads Bay beach front with sweeping views of the breaking surf. Meticulously crafted by celebrity designer Kelly Wearstler, this Penthouse offers unobstructed views of the ocean and direct access to the beach and water. Owners also enjoy access to the world-class amenities and superior service the world has come to expect from the Four Seasons brand.
Considered the crown jewel of the West Indies, Anguilla offers a rich palette from which to sample. Savor the beauty and isolation of the world’s most pristine white beaches, befriend the Caribbean’s most hospitable people or sample the unexpectedly exquisite culinary delights. Every day here brings a special sense of being blissfully at ease. No rushing, no swarms, you feel totally relaxed.
- 1 level, 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
- 3,704 interior square feet, 2,390 exterior square feet
- Design elements are balanced with modern amenities
- Driftwood lamps, petrified wood tables, travertine marble floors
- Gourmet kitchen, washer/dryer, dining room, grill
- Private pool
- Ocean front
Four Seasons Resort Amenities
- Owners belong to the Four Seasons family worldwide as an “elite” status member
- Dedicated on-site personal residence assistance for reservations and activities
- Private Beach Club offering chairs and umbrellas
- Complimentary use of kayaks, Hobie Cats, windsurfing and Sunfish sailboats
- Special programs: kitesurfing, stand-up paddleboarding and mermaid classes.
- The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Anguilla
- Tennis courts w/ professional instruction
- Multi-level rock climbing wall
- Volleyball, basketball and badminton courts
- Private boat tours
- Culinary Tours of the island
- Ocean front yoga classes
- Fitness center
- Kid’s adventure center
Photos from Four Seasons
Photos from the Island
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Option for rental income to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
A Defined Exit Strategy with 85% of Gains Split Equally Among Shareholders
The greatest advantage of our Collective Asset Ownership model is the defined exit strategy. Unlike typical fractionals that end up trying to sell at some unknown later date at a material loss of the original purchase price, the Dorado Penthouse will be sold at its highest value in eight years. At that time, each shareholder will receive back their capital contribution, and then rewarded with shares of the net gains of the property value during the LLC term.
The Power of Compounding Appreciation
The chart to the right shows the potential growth of your 8 year term of the LLC. Even the most conservative projection provides for a substantial equity share.
4% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$5,747,990 property value
5% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$6,205,313 property value
6% appreciation rate for 6 years:
$6,694,162 property value
“We felt like this was a great way to get into the ownership of a luxury property without the hassles. Purchasing a well located luxury home debt-free was appealing to us, as is sharing ownership expenses with our co-investors.”
-Mike and Susan, Nashville, TN.
There’s much more to explore!
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about the Dorado Penthouse on Anguilla Island before the shares are spoken for.