An Epic Ski-In Ski-Out Log Home in Telluride to Match Your Epic Skiing and Mountain Adventures!
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an interest in this exceptional $4 million, 6,163 square foot,
5 bedroom, 4.5 bath mountain property.
Through a proven shared investment model that is more sensible than fractional ownership, you choose your level of ownership by how many days of annual use you desire. Along with a small select group of investors, you will own the property debt-free and enjoy 10 to 42 nights a year in this luxurious vacation home, all at a fraction of what it would cost to own it outright.
A smarter way to own a luxury vacation home
- Lower acquisition and operating costs
- Ability to own a larger home than you might normally consider
- Your capital is secured by the home, paid for free and clear
- Defined exit strategy with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the home is sold
- Zero-hassle ownership
- Concierge services
Is Telluride and the mountain log home right for you and your family?
Try before you buy.
We are offering a limited number of “try before you buy” memberships through the summer and early fall to experience Telluride and this magnificent property before you decide to invest in the LLC.
Here is how it works:
Put down a fully refundable $50,000 deposit
to be placed in an escrow account for the next 180 days
Pay $8,000 in annual fees – $4,000 for each trial quarter
the same rate as a full Telluride LLC shareholder
Enjoy up to 20 nights of use May 1 through October 31st, 2018
10 nights May through July and another 10 nights August through October
Cost per night is $400/night
property rents for over $1,000/night in the summer,
you pay $12,000 less than renting rate for 20 nights
At the end of October, you can decide to invest in the LLC, receive immediate ownership, and plan your winter ski trips, or have your $50,000 returned with no questions asked.
A High Mountain Paradise
Jagged peaks soar into the sky, bathed in alpenglow, cut by waterfalls, standing sentry over a historic mountain town renowned the world over. This is Telluride, home to pristine winter skiing that defies superlatives, and summer music and film festivals that attract the best filmmakers and musicians in the world. When you enter Telluride, you enter a different time and space altogether — a place so magnetic it has become a destination (and home) for artists, adventurers, celebrities, second homeowners, and free-spirits alike.
Your High Mountain Sanctuary
In Telluride’s splendid ‘Mountain Village’ and nestled in thick pine and groves of aspen, this 6,163 square foot residence includes 5 beautiful bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, and an immense open floor plan. No expense was spared in the design of the extravagant kitchen containing granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, subzero freezer, and wine chiller. An immense stone fireplace welcomes you into a livving room surrounded by floor to ceiling windows with floor to ceiling windows to take in the sublime views. Other amenities include a private deck off the master bedroom, a wrap around deck with private hot tub, and ski out access.
- Sleeps 12-14
- Authentic log home
- Wraparound deck with private and spacious brand new hot tub
- Immense stone fireplace
- Granite Countertops
- Floor to ceiling windows for dramatic mountain views
- Private deck off the master bedroom
- Ski out access
- Walking distance to the free Gondola that takes you to Telluride
- Additions will include a billiards and home theatre room
Scenes from the Colorado Mountain Playground
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and cherish an extraordinary real estate property for years to come.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A very limited number of investors are admitted for better access
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income optional to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.
“Kudos to your team on the Telluride offering. Count us in! We love everything we receive as LifestyeOne shareholders and can’t wait to experience the same benefits with this amazing ski property.”
– Dr. Nemani, LifestyleOne Shareholder who is also investing in Telluride
If mountain adventure and luxurious living is your idea of the perfect mix, request more information today to learn about this affordable and sound investment.