Cape Cod Massachusetts
Maritime heritage, natural beauty, wildlife, magnificent beaches nature trails, bike paths and stunning ocean views. It’s all here in one of America’s most vibrant and renowned destinations.
Lifestyle Asset Group invites you to own an equity interest in this gorgeous $2,600,000 vacation home in beautiful Chatham, MA. Through our proven real estate partnership model, you can own and enjoy this luxury second home debt-free with a select group of investors, at a fraction of the cost to own it yourself.
A brand new Gambrel style home on Frost Fish Creek with spectacular water views from most rooms and it is situated on a promontory beautifully surrounded by saltwater. The home has four bedrooms, 4 en-suite bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, 1st floor laundry, high ceilings, open floor plan, open staircase and lots of windows for loads of natural light.
There is a full finished basement and also a great loft area creating almost a 4th level of living on the upper level. There is an outdoor shower and hook up for a gas grill. What a fabulous property for the boating enthusiast and the nature lover.
“We were weary from the time and effort it took to rent different homes in Chatham each year. We never felt connected to the home and often the pictures on the rental site were not accurate so the place was far less impressive in person than what we saw in the photo gallery. For us, 73 Rowland Drive will be “our home” on the Cape. Our kids and grandkids will have bedrooms of their own and feel like it is their home, too. Because it is! This was very important to us in our final decision to invest”
David D, Iowa
- 4 beds
- 4 full baths, 2 half baths
- 3,414 square feet
- Quartz countertops throughout
- Chef’s kitchen with Sub-Zero, Wolf and Thermador appliances
- Steam-Mist Spa Master Shower with Victoria & Albert soaking tub
- Custom interior millwork, including crown molding throughout, beadboard paneling, mudroom bench, built-ins, bunk beds & ships ladder
- White Oak hardwood flooring – Custom Stain
- Gas fireplace with Masonry chimney and Bluestone surround and hearth
- Marble floor coverings throughout bathrooms
- Finished basement area
- Custom Masonry & Stonework
- Quiet-Zone insulation (privacy and noise reduction)
- Outdoor shower with privacy pergola
- Private salt-water dock
- Bluestone patio
A region that has long been recognized for its wide range of activities and rich history. Its incredible natural beauty including internationally acclaimed beaches, miles of coastline, and mild climate provides a paradise for golfers, birdwatchers, and outdoor enthusiasts alike. In addition, it is also a haven for artists, fine theatre, and museums.
Chatham, MA is surrounded on 3 sides by water, it extends out to the sea as the most easterly point of Mass. Chatham has become a vibrant tourist destination with its rich maritime heritage and genuine New England spirit. Visitors are drawn to the expansive beaches, the lighthouse, wildlife, trails, and stunning views of the ocean. Chatham is a perfect combination of the past and present with quaint streets lined with historic sea captain’s homes, museums, galleries, and fine restaurants.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in this proven real estate model, where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs.
Our Luxury Second Home
- Limited Liability Company is created to buy the property
- A limited number of investors are admitted into the LLC
- Your capital is secured by the property, paid for free and clear
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Voting and shareholder control
- Zero-hassle ownership and personal concierge services
- Option for rental income for any unused weeks
- Defined exit strategy in 8 years with no resale hassles
- Participate in any upside when the property is sold
This Cape Cod offering utilizes a fixed-week reservation model so you and your family can better plan your vacations each year.
- Every week is assigned a dollar value and a % of equity ownership. If you invest in the peak weeks, you will pay more, and you will also have more equity in the home.
- When the home is sold in 8 years, you will first get your original capital contribution returned, plus your share of any appreciation based on your % of the equity in the home.
- If you rent one of your weeks, those rental proceeds are yours and are not pooled.
If this one-of-a-kind investment opportunity resonates with you and your family we encourage you to request more information about this property in Cape Cod, Massachusetts before the shares are spoken for.