History, beauty, serenity, and luxury.
Welcome to Morningside Farm, a Berkshire treasure.
Investors in only 7 shares will own and cherish this incomparable $4,750,000 estate, with a 7 bedroom, 6 bath, 6,060 square foot fully renovated grand Manor House built in 1800, guest cottages, stables, and much more on 132 spectacular acres in the Berkshires of Massachusetts.
Your Investment Options
- Full share is $710,000 and guarantees 42 nights of annual use
- 3/4 share is $532,500 and guarantees 32 nights of annual use
- 1/2 share is $355,000 and guarantees 21 nights of annual use
- 1/4 share is $177,500 and guarantees 10 nights of annual use
- Your capital is secured by the estate, paid for free and clear
- A defined exit strategy where the property and land is sold, your capital is returned plus your share in any appreciation
- Many amenities including landscaped gardens, pool, tennis court, stables and an abundance of guest quarters
- Property and partnership is fully managed for zero hassle ownership
A Genuine Estate Like No Other
Morningside Farms combines a stunning location with exceptional views overlooking Tyringham valley with a rich Shaker and Gilded Age history. The glorious centerpiece of the estate is The Manor House, circa 1800. Extensively renovated in 2005, it retains period, hand-crafted details including rich wood floors, exposed post and beam old-growth timbers, colonial-era woodwork, while incorporating luxurious appointments throughout including a new state-of-the-art kitchen.
Morningside’s acreage is a blend of open land, luxuriant forest, spring-fed ponds, and the Appalachian Trail borders the land to the south. The setting is serene, spectacular and blissfully quiet without being isolated. You are in the very heart of the Berkshires and Tanglewood is a mere ten miles away.
- Main House Plus Four Additional Buildings for Guests/Family
- 12,295 Total Sq Ft Living Space
- 14 Total Bedrooms, 13 Total Bathrooms
- 4 Fireplaces, 2 Woodstoves
- Three-Car Carriage Barn with Apartment on Top
- Horse Stables
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool and Pool House
- Spring-Fed Swim Pond with Dock
- Borders U.S. Appalachian Trail
Who We Are & Our Collective Asset Model
This is not a time share or fractional offering. This is an investment model that is changing vacation home ownership for the better.
Since 2013 Lifestyle Asset Group has been a pioneer in “collective ownership”, a proven model where you, along with a small group of like-minded investors, own debt-free a luxury vacation property, with each investor only paying their share of the ownership costs. If you love experiencing coveted destinations in complete luxury, this is your opportunity to own and enjoy one of the most extraordinary real estate properties to ever be offered.
- A Limited Liability Company is created to buy the estate
- A limited number of partners are admitted
- Professionally managed for zero-hassle ownership
- Ownership costs and usage are shared
- Rental income optional to offset annual fees
- Equity and potential for return on investment
- Voting and shareholder control
- Access to sister LLC residences and more than 100 additional five star properties through an exclusive travel club partnership.